Strategy meets fun and fast gameplay! A game you can play anytime, anywhere, with anyone, regardless of your experience level!
• No Setup: Unless you count shuffling a single deck as "setting up."
• Fast Gameplay: A game of Spellslingers takes only 5 to 15 minutes, making it convenient to play just about any time.
• Easy-To-Learn: Spellslingers rules are simple, yet strategic. We've playtested with ages 11 to 74 and have found that people of all experience levels and ages can share in the spellslinging fun!
• Become A Spellslinger: Learn the ways of a Spellslinger, by casting powerful bolts of lightning, summoning raging fires, and blasting your opponent's mind with psychic energy!
• Strategic Casting: Learn many spell strategies and combos to create devastatingly awesome outcomes!
• Customize Your Play: Mix cards from multiple decks and expansions to create the gameplay YOU want. Play standard games, co-op, draft, constructed decks and even more with expansions!
Spellslingers is an easy to learn and fast-paced card game. There are no hit points, mana, tokens, dice, or counters. There's no need to waste your time consulting with a judge. The game is simple, but allows for a surprising amount of strategy.
“Loved it! Fun, fast paced and my favorite part is I can use one box to play with my whole gamer group. Excited for the expansions!” -Robert Watts, Co-Founder of Light Sail VR
The are four types of magic in Spellslingers that you will have at your disposal. They are:
- Red (Rage): Red is the color of Rage Magic and has the most aggressive spells. It relies on the user's passion to harness powerful spells. While Rage Magic specializes in delivering damaging blows, its biggest weakness is its lack of defense.
- Green (Nature): Green is the color of Nature Magic and its spells bend nature to your will. Its strengths lie in "area of effect" attacks; powerful spells that attack all of your adversaries. Additionally, they rank second in offensive and defensive magic, making them the most balanced of the colors. Nature's biggest weakness is that it doesn't dominate in any specific area.
- Yellow (Holy): Yellow is the color of Holy Magic and allows its caster to protect and boost their allies, as well as deliver punishing blows to those that dare attack them. Holy Magic is best defensively, making them the hardest to kill, but suffers from its slow ability to react.
- Blue (Arcane): Blue is the color of Arcane Magic which excels at disruption of your enemies' focus, while learning your opponent's darkest secrets. Arcane Magic's strength lies in its ability to manipulate circumstances to your favor. Arcane's biggest weakness is it has the least offensive spells.
Spellslingers will be available online and in your local game store, beginning this fall! In the meantime, be sure not to miss an update, by signing up to our newsletter!